Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lunch with the girls

I went to lunch with Linda and her friends the other day. They went to a chinese restaurant in downtown Honolulu and had something called dim sum and won ton mein. Being in Hawaii with Jodi and Linda sure is an eye-opening experience. Besides all the beautiful scenery, there are so many different types of food. I still haven't tried anything, since you all know I don't eat human food, but I am getting very curious. This soup consisted of vegetables, pork and shrimp dumplings and noodles. The girls really seemed to enjoy this.



For dessert they had coconut balls with some hot tea.


Being the gentleman that I am, I "picked up" the tab. The ladies were so happy that they all gave me big hugs and kisses (sorry no pictures of this)!

I hope you're enjoying all of my excellent adventures. Jodi, Linda and I appreciate all of you and enjoy reading your comments! Thanks for visiting and I'll see you soon. Love Forever, PE

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a fantastic lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, what a gentleman , he is! I wonder what he has in store for you two for V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog!! Never fails to firmly plant a smile on my face! Thanks... and can't wait to catch up with Edward again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi, this is sooooo funny. LOL I'm glad that you have a great time on Valentine with my Edward :)))

    Hugs,
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) What a yummy lunch!

    PE, your just too cute!!!

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete