Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm back!*

*My friend Linda will be writing this first post on my new "adventure" blog.*


Hi all! The original inspiration to start a Pocket Edward ("PE") blog came from Lauren, of Lauren's Bite. I'm not sure she's still posting to her blog, but she sure had some great stories and that's why we decided to start a "local" PE blog. The other author on this blog is my sweet friend Jodi. We met through our craft blogs, and have become great friends.

I've been wanting to start posting my PE stories for a while now, and a recent conversation with my friend Joy S., gave me the kick in the pants that I needed to start.

I hope you enjoy reading PE's excellent adventures and that they bring some joy and laughter into your lives. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. OHHH EDDIE ... YOU'RE BACK ... or is it Jacob? LOL ... can't wait to read your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to come back! I'm sure Edward will get into all kinds of trouble.

    ReplyDelete