Saturday, June 19, 2010

Randomness

Earlier this year, Linda and I went to her friend Michelle's house. Before I walked in, I smelled something strangely unsettling. Of course Linda couldn't smell anything - she's a human. I entered before her and look who came to investigate - a DOG! Why didn't she tell me that Michelle had a dog! Well, I didn't wanna be rude, so I let him smell me. Eeewww! Well, things started to get out of hand so I had to take him down; obviously I was much stronger than him and he ran out of the house. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of me pinning him to the ground. Hehehe ... what a wimp.




Even though I was cool as a cucumber, Linda thought I should try and have a drink of water. No wonder I don't eat or drink ... I can't believe I did this to a glass!


So after that little accident of chipping the water glass, I decided that I wouldn't be trying to eat or drink human goodies anymore. We left Michelle's house because Linda was hungry so I took her to an Italian restaurant for one of her favorite pasta dishes. Penne pesto pasta with grilled steak. I have to admit that the steak did smell good but it would've been better if it was raw.
I'm off to run some errands with my girl. Be back soon. All my love, PE

3 comments:

  1. So glad you visited my friend Michelle, she is so sweet. And you took Linda to an Italian Restaurant, that was very nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor doggie! Well, that's okay, he'll be fine and WOW, that was really sweet of you to take Linda out to an Italian Restaurant, the food looked DELICIOUS! Yup, I think you should stay away from human food, you might break something again. Can't wait to see more pictures of you and Linda.

    ReplyDelete