Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Bet you thought I wouldn't be back with a winner, huh? Well, here we go ... Linda cut up all the names of the followers and crumpled them up into little balls.



She just received this Hello Kitty mini bag for her birthday, and decided to use it to hold all the entries. What is it with girls and their bags? I mean seriously ... is she really going to be able to hold anything in this tiny bag?!?




Here I am reaching into the bag to pull out a winner ...



and giving it to Linda to un-crumple it.



CONGRATULATIONS BERENICE! You are the winner of Pocket Edward's macadamia nuts! Please e-mail Linda your mailing address so she can get your nuts to you pronto!


Now, since I don't want to disappoint the rest of my faithful followers, the girls and I have decided to send you all a little token of our appreciation! So, if you would be so kind as to e-mail either Jodi or Linda with your mailing addresses, they will be getting your surprises out to you as soon as they can!
Thanks for following me on my excellent adventures and don't forget to tell all your fun-loving friends to become followers too! All my love, PE

6 comments:

  1. Cool bag Linda! Congratulations Berenice, enjoy the yummy nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Bernice on winnning Edwards Nuts! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Bernice!!!

    Linda, that is the sweetest lil bag ever!!!

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice bag Linda! I can't believe I won. Thank you so much, you just made my day Edward :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two just crack me up... Ok, I will be back to see you more often! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Berenice got Edward's nuts! Hee hee! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete